Projekt në lëndën e anglishtes "Destinacionet për pushimet verore"
Projekti në lëndën e anglishtes "Holiday Destinations" është hartuar nga mësuese Erjona Balla, e shkollës "Adem Haxhija", Postribë. Në kë material jepet në mënyrë të detajuar dhe hap pas hapi zhvillimi i projektit...
Topic: Holiday Destinations.
Time: 135 minutes
- Develop the perception of creative expressions as a means for the child’s self development in the process of becoming a multiskilled individual.
- Enable learners to develop the ability to produce a travel information packet (flyer, brochure, powerpoint etc.) with useful information about a region, country, city or town.
- To engage the pupil participants in authentic learning and creative thinking.
- To allow participants to acquire, share knowledge and experiences on different aspects of their respective countries (cultures, food, places of interest and many more)
- Develop research skills to gather information (e.g., books, pictures, internet, graphic organizers, videos etc).
-To acquire collaborative skills through working in a team to achieve common goals
- Pupils will develop vocabulary to describe different types of holiday destination.
- Learn to take notes and categorize information.
- To equip students with ICT skills.
Spoken (questions, discussion)
Written (papers, magazines)
photos, travel guides , maps, vacation brochures, souvenirs, several magazines, papers, posters, flashcards, blackboard, colored pencils or crayons etc.
Step 1: Provide a sample of the project to the pupils of the project they will be doing. Ask pupils what a brochure is and to help them have a better idea of what the brochure can look like, share an example with them.
Have pupils brainstorm about the types of holiday destinations and write them on the board.
Ski holidays Eco holidays Package holiday
Sightseeing holiday Safari holiday Seaside holiday
Step 2: Then generate questions about the information that pupils would like to know about these holidays.
- Brief summary of the setting, with highlights of important places
- Location, including a map.
- Climate and overall weather conditions.
- Food that the area is known for.
- Types of activities.
- Well-known places.
Step 3: Include a variety of vocabulary expressions that need to be covered so that pupils can use them in their (ppt) presentations, informational flyers, brochures/travel guides about holiday destinations.
Example: go sightseeing, visit local markets, museums, explore nature, try local dishes, do sports, lie on the beach, see wildlife, go shopping, go on guided tours, learn about culture etc.
Step 4: Divide the class into small groups of approximately 3-4 participants each and Set the deadline of the holiday destination project.
Step 5: Allow pupils enough time to reflect, individually and as a group about the holiday destination they are going to write about. Have them ask each other what they already know about it. What things do they not know but want to find out?
Step 6: Pupils discuss in groups the background information needed for their projects. They accumulate the materials necessary for the project and createtheir projects. The teacher monitors the pupils and the progress of the project.
Step 7: The teacher and pupils negotiate the criteria for evaluating the projects. The project will be evaluated on the basis of learners participation and performance.
Step 8: Pupils prepare to present their projects to the class in groups in a 7–10 minute group presentation.
Step 9: Share feelings and evaluate the experience. The teacher evaluates the projects based on learners participation and performance the criteria established in Step 7.
Step 10: Pupils will reflect on the content of their project, presentation skills, and how they cooperated in a group.
Step 11: Share ideas that will lead to new questions and new projects.
EVALUATION OF THE PROJECT
|1 Very limited||2 Limited||3 Satisfactory||4 Proficient||5 Outstanding|
|All components effectively researched||1||2||3||4||5|
|All components fully and successfully discussed with group||1||2||3||4||5|
|Sufficient amount of jot notes with many varying ideas for solutions to group questions||1||2||3||4||5|
|Correct spelling and grammar||1||2||3||4||5|
|Effective note taking||1||2||3||4||5|
|Poster and presentation|
|Product layout contributes to audiences comprehension||1||2||3||4||5|
|Creative and eye catching||1||2||3||4||5|
|Originality of design||1||2||3||4||5|
|Effective images and colors used||1||2||3||4||5|
|Speaking voice is clear and concise||1||2||3||4||5|
|Worked together cooperatively, helping team members||1||2||3||4||5|
|Equally contributed to final product||1||2||3||4||5|
|Took responsibility of individual roles||1||2||3||4||5|
|Stayed focused and on task||1||2||3||4||5|
|Resolved issues or conflicts effectively as a group||1||2||3||4||5|
(Mësuese Erjona Balla; Portali Shkollor)